Tuesday, January 19, 2010

WIFFLE BOOM AGAINST SEEING THINGS

When ever I am forced to 'see' something at the behest of a more psychic-realmed brain than I am ever given credu for... I am blamed by these listeners as if I sought the darn image to bareforth a truth I hadn't asked to know in aThePrimary instance.

So back off. Lay up treasures in your own hearts you lilly-livered generation. I'm not pussy footing around anymore with YOUR will to have something learned that might advantage a whole realm... just don't lay it on MY door step...your forever will to WiffleBlompt the air of sophisticant tribunal with smellier than unholier crap than YOU could EVER imagine.

But I'm a blonde now. I cut off all the red hair. So watt's YOUR problem with it now? Too "factbased" for Yeez?

No comments:

Post a Comment