Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Why aTheBrain Jumps from Thing to Thought...?

When I claimed my will to post something new this moment... (in an entirely distinctly different direction...) I marvelled at two thangs.

Just at the moment when I typed my aka: PASSWORD into the lil diaglammatikkam thang for retrieval of entry rights... (of which the two linking words BOTH commence with the doubleness of a triumphant need not to say...) the mere thinking of those words made me think of a movie I cherish where Sandra Bullock and the protagonist and worker at a Chicago Bound Eltrain (or sumwhertz) saves the guy who is clubbed and falls onto the track down below....

Now the actual scene is when a taxi deposits Sandra (forgotten the actual characters name, but I'm sure it will arise mid splurt) at the front of the house of the victim which she has quite overtly and forgotten by now just to be charmed to have a family interested in her Christmas predictament to find herself quite without any at the hospital of the previous group of scenes. She is greeted by the FAV head of now deceased and formerly DAD of "everyone loves that guy MORE" sans Ramone... Wait, no it's the other guy...once attorney (likely dead also, of a group of fabulous actors who remain silent till now...for they have literally strung out their lives for too little credu in the amount of holding any cinematically engineered industry together) and HE is the GODFATHER of the guy laying in the hospital now too deeply into comma for anyone to be regarding as significant with this personal moment.

ANYWHO: They (our heroine and the Godfather with smelly pipe (or was it a cigar?) in bitter and chilly evening air) sit on the porch for an all too brief moment that I have cherished my whole movie viewed life since then. For, & when she ends up sleeping on their couch, AND the commatoze Son's younger brother (Bill, or was it FRED?) Bill Pullans (ahem, guess I forgot last name for it's will to think of a train with similar name and we've already held the ELTRAIN held out as being part of the overt plot) but ANYwho... the scene just before SHE is alert to waking in yet another stranger's house is too immediately absconded by the ruthless and particularly WAY TOO hysterically FUNNY** scene for a routine will for the newspaper delivery CHILDletteMale on a bike and in the snow to snap out of his jubilant revery for tossing a newspaper too earlier and forcefully than he'd actually awoken yet for his toothpick limbs to betray he was never the part of an early newspaper delivery person for very long. It was so very funny. (**for said scene's capacity to snatch the bait for cheer entirely AWAY from all current movie's intents for combustiBILLity arriving)

I don't know WHY a heart should lead me here with just entering the mere password directed for something else (with no relative connection) into the mindback of my blogging anticipational slurp... No logical explains but one. I was there in an instant, but at the same moment WASN'T.

BUT however those connections become of their substantive capacity to wield a thought entirely out of it's realm with logical sequencing of data of a mind's will to simply read left-to-right and consume something other than planned... or even previously thought about with absolutely no anticipationalizing at all. But, I do have to admit this right now... I am a grateful predisposed hysterical person that hears and perceives against all cheer, but mostly my own...but for this one and precious moment that relieved a stress against a heart.

And, well -- despite how much it degrades part of my life to have this much flakiness of brainpower to lead my around by a mere strand of misplacing letters where I forgot the real reason for entry here at Blog Status...I empower YOU to realize... it isn't against my will for it to have happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment