Tuesday, December 22, 2009

A MONTH of aWILL to PROCEED forthing

month from hysterical will to leave a house alone and without will for it's chirp in a vacant heart to plead more funds from a Governing bored of my tried head, lest they can pillage me a further bit to ignore all the terror they have previous to now and already enduced. BUT...

Making sure you understand that I have an opinion is NOT a goal that I relish to ANY degree. But making sure that if I indeed HAVE one (an opinion) that it be shared elsewhere for aTHE primary fact that THIS be a pillaged site and no one bought my right to earn the rights and cash from the original nature of my pages (this) content.

And when I DO prevail elsewhere, it will NEVER be to intend to make anyone hathing pillaged off of THIS place a richer fellow.

No comments:

Post a Comment