Thursday, September 24, 2009

Merriam-Websterring




I think it is entirely ODD that my brain does not reconnoiter around some terms that sound as distinctly APT to their approach with my brains easily adapti-blurt propencity for collecting a sound and putting it where I think it immediately applied.

And where as Merriam Webster stirred me recently whilst waiting for a longer-than-usual entreaty for learning a word's meaning... and probably 'chortle' while I am there in the brain... I noticed a sound of Webster...Web Stirr and how remarkable a name was fit to it's imperilled application...Imperilled? Well, while everyone has a collection of 3 or more purchased dictionary's in their home... and well spent money as evidences that compelling will to HAVE need immediately for more discovery on the illusive meanings of some words... and right there on the web, where it becomes a stirr of memory connections and blurring probability that surely no half a minute to spare, and here it comes as if magically produced for you.

And poor Noah Webster never was to know that his last name would become too adaptably accepting of it's future employ at stirring the web into a blurr for words and meaning which all have come to find enjoyment for accomplishing at the rapidate at locutorial level for post-gnarphtic cemetarially nuanced entreaty.

Now other web words overly try me as well but only in a time/space/continuum sort-of way, for startling oneself into standing still and surmising that I hate not having that thing there. That dictionary with electrical enticement. &Whereas that two paperback dictionarys I have right here and lean next to a monitor with keyboard...their lettering is now so, and way too small, so that I can't clue the words anymore... probably for the faded and brown pages not in high enough contrast to the letters as well.

Web (spiders) Webbed (duck's feet, swim finns --all compelling motivations for getting somewhere!!); Link & Thinker-linkers; linger with Linker; Inquired + inkWired; la la la ...until it starts to drive me completely gnuts.!! But don't even look at the possibilities I see with Merriam...Merri-I-am with it's blissed cheer for speeding a word use to my finger-glypts!

Funny though, I never even use a spellchecker.

No comments:

Post a Comment