Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Weather Baby

I am not used to telling the events that harbinger the weather patterns as predicterrs with what is coming up this season... as if a truly FROZEN WINTER was about to be placed upon it's wings and come around to smother a life without whelm'd-overlings against cheer. But I will say that. And thus it was SAID whenced the first graphic of mind went out and never returned and wasn't for MY will to gain a rightful cash... and to Ad to that, no one cared. NOT one single person. And a life's stash of cash-based discipline w original skills and over developed talent went under rated and stolen and pretensed of no value, but used wildly everywhere, and/but NOT here. Here, where I would catch a glimpse and justly say...Hey, I made that. My life promoted it's wisdom to dispatch it precisely THAT way.

No comments:

Post a Comment